Buddha Babes founder is Liana Quach, pre and post natal fitness trainer, Pilates instructor and Yoga teacher. Liana is passionate about working with pregnant women and mothers; helping them to live happier and healthier lives through movement and mindfulness. Moving our bodies is essential for both physical and emotional wellbeing, particularly important during the child bearing years.
"As a mother of two small children, I know firsthand the importance of staying fit and healthy during pregnancy. I also understand the challenges and can be a great support for you on your special journey. You are free to move in a supportive environment and know that you are performing safe and effective exercises. Pregnancy is a time for nurturing but it is also a time to make your health a priority."
Liana's qualifications include:
- Certificate III & IV Fitness, Global Fitness Institute
- Pre and post natal fitness, Preggibellies
- Mat Pilates, Studio Pilates
- Reformer Pilates, Roman Pilates
- Pregnant and post-natal training for personal trainers, Mishfit
- EVEolution post-natal training, Mishfit
- Yoga Teacher training 200 hours, Yoga Flame
- Barre Attack
Liana is a regular attendee of FILEX, the national fitness convention and the Women's Health and Fitness Summit. She is registered with Fitness Australia and has up to date First Aid and CPR